There are three different options for receiving your service if it is not being sent to the Sheriff or Constable: Someone from your office or a private process server may pick up your service from our office; you may send our office a self-addressed stamped envelope (large enough to hold the service) and we will mail it back to you; or you can provide an email address on your service request sheet and your service will be sent via email.